Amazon Ads

Monday 7 September 2015

Story of Two Stones

Yesterday I heard the story of two stones in a training camp. It really moved me to understand the real journey of entrepreneurship.  Sharing it for you to get motivated :-).

There were two stones lying in a valley. They were lying in the same place for a long time. 

One of the stones said: " I am bored of lying here. I wish if I could change this life of being in the same place not seeing anyone significant. "
The second stone said in agreement: " I am equally bored and wish to change this. But what to do? "

At that time a sculptor was passing by and overheard their conversion. He decided to help them out.

He asked: "I can change your life. I can sculpt beautiful statues out of you and then people will start recognising you. But you will have to go through a lot of pain as I will use chisel and hammer on your body."

Hearing this, one stone said "I cannot go through so much pain. I would prefer to be here."

The other stone was ready to go through the pain and sculptor made a beautiful statue out of it. It was installed in a temple high up in a mountain and many people started worshipping it as God. 

Where as the other stone was just lying there and people were stepping on it. 

If you want change, be ready to go through pain.

Everyday you have two choices. Easy one and difficult one.

Easy one will give you short term gain and long term pains.

Difficult one will give you short term pain and long term gains!

What's your choice today?


2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog.
    Thanks for giving me a lot of information from your blog. Keep doing this.
    Security services Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for discussing this very useful article. I heard something new from you. Keep blogging.
    Security Services Goa

    ReplyDelete